-U.S. Better Business Bureau
To protect yourself, ask your contractor for the evidence of these questions before you start. By asking these 10 questions, you can ensure quality workmanship at the best price.
- Current Contractors License?
- Current Liability Insurance?
- Current Workman’s Comp?
- Quality Customer Service- Show-up & Finish on Time?
- Over 5000 of Satisfied Customers?
- Repair Business Only – Not Something They Do in Addition To Their Real Job?
- Independently Certified Technicians?
- 33 Years of Experience?
- All Employees Have a Background Check?
- 2 Year Parts and Labor Warranty on All Repairs?
Hot Shot Sprinkler Repair & Landscape, LLC, has been in business for 23 years, The owner has over 33 years of experience in the landscape industry, and all of the Lead Techs are independently certified. We specialize in repair, and cleanup of the lowest bidder. If your yard is older and overgrown, or just not looking good, we also we do yard remodels. We are also the largest Sprinkler repair company in the State. Come find out why.